The CBD Flower Shop Europe – Terms & Conditions
Using The CBD Flower Shop Europe website and purchasing products or services on it, automatically confirms that you agree to abide by these Terms & Conditions and that you are confirming that you are a minimum age of 18 years old.
TERMS OF SALE
The following General Conditions of Sale govern the offer and sale of products on this website: www.thecbdflowershopeurope.eu
The products and / or services purchased on the Site are offered and sold by “The CBD Flower Shop Europe”. You can request any information and / or send communications and / or file complaints regarding sales, purchase orders, products, payments and shipments, by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org. * Please note all enquiries will be responded to in English, within our opening hours UK Time*
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of receipt of the order, Monday to Friday subject to items being in stock.
We do not dispatch on Saturday, Sunday or Italian Bank Holidays
After the validation of your order, we will send you an email indicating that your order has been received, The e mail confirms the order number, the products you have purchased and the cost of the order. This means that your order is moving into processing stage – we are preparing your shipment!
Once your order is prepared & ready for dispatch it is collected by the courier.
You will receive an e mail giving you the “Tracking code”, the code that will allow you to track your parcel.
90% of shipments are delivered in a maximum of 3 working days.
Our couriers work from Monday to Friday; therefore deliveries are not received on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
We accept payments in Euro only and the product prices on our site are in Euro. From time to time we may change the payment providers we use or modify our payment process.
Payment is made by credit or debit card at the time The CBD Flower Shop Europe accepts your order. (The payment method options are listed on the Web Site at the time you place your order).
Your order will be dispatched once payment is in our account.
We are not accountable for delays due to incorrect information as:
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the account information given to us is correct and up to date.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the correct address and delivery information
We have the right to cancel or refuse any order at our discretion. Where an order is cancelled at our discretion and payment has been received, we will refund your payment in full.
Should an order be cancelled or delayed due to our failings we will do all we can to keep you informed of the status of your order. As the delay is down to us, you have the option to cancel your order and receive a refund should you wish.
Products ordered from and/or delivered by The CBD Flower Shop Europe remain the property of The CBD Flower Shop Europe until fully paid.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Some of the products we sell may cause sedation or stimulation. We advise you to avoid driving or operating dangerous machinery if you feel tired after taking any of our products.
If you are taking prescription medicines, only take our CBD products if you are certain that there is no chance of adverse reactions, we recommend that you consult your doctor before taking any of our CBD products to ensure that they will not adversely affect your prescription medicine.
You are advised not to exceed the recommended dosage.
Any recommended dosage quoted on our products are intended for adults. Under no circumstance should customers administer adult doses to children or give children access to products that have an age restriction of 18 year and above.
The CBD Flower Shop Europe uses Viva Wallet on its payment pages to ensure that your data is protected.
The CBD Flower Shop Europe uses Mailbox services for dispatch. We do not dispatch on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank holidays.
The CBD Flower Shop Europe does not take responsibility for any fees incurred due to custom and excise, any importation delays or any other customs related problems.
Whilst The CBD Flower Shop Europe aims to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of payment being received, once your order is despatched The CBD Flower Shop Europe has no control on the time taken to deliver and therefore The CBD Flower Shop Europe is not responsible for delivery times.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The CBD Flower Shop Europe can stop marketing and selling products at no notice without any obligation or liability to any other party.
Our CBD products are natural, and as such are subject to natural variations. The CBD Flower Shop Europe cannot be held accountable for any variation in colour, smell or flavour of our products.
The CBD Flower Shop Europe offers its products and services entirely at its own discretion and reserves the right to refuse or restrict sales to any 3rd party.
The CBD Flower Shop Europe reserves the right to modify prices without notice.
Prices for all The CBD Flower Shop Europe products are displayed on The CBD Flower Shop Europe website. Should additional costs be included in the price, this will be clearly stated.
Whilst The CBD Flower Shop Europe endeavours to keep all prices, literature and information found on its website up to date, The CBD Flower Shop Europe cannot guarantee that all information is current. The CBD Flower Shop Europe is under no obligation to supply goods at the incorrect price.
The CBD Flower Shop Europe does not offer medical advice and The CBD Flower Shop Europe products do not have any medical value, products are not sold to offer cures for any medical conditions or to be used as a medicine or as a replacement for any medicine. Any information supplied by The CBD Flower Shop Europe either via the website or in The CBD Flower Shop stores or by e mail is for general use. Should you make decisions based on information obtained from The CBD Flower Shop Europe, you do so entirely at your own risk.
The CBD Flower Shop Europe marketing policy is to:
- Ensure that all products on The CBD Flower Shop Europe website are legal.
- Promote the responsible use of hemp derived products.
- Avoid encouraging the illegal use of any The CBD Flower Shop Europe products.
- Aim to ensure that all reasonable efforts are made to abide by the laws and regulations governing the manufacture, import, distribution, and sale of CBD products.
- Never knowingly sell CBD products to anyone under the age of 18.
- Never knowingly sell or misrepresent counterfeit or substandard products.
- Enable you to view, print and download the contents of the Web Site for personal use only. (Commercial purposes or re- publication is not permitted).
Note: Whilst the products on our website are legal in Europe, The CBD Flower Shop Europe cannot provide any information on the legal status of a product in any other country. It is the responsibility of the customer to inform themselves about their local laws, import and custom regulations before ordering. The client certifies that the import to their country of the products ordered is legal. By placing an order at The CBD Flower Shop Europe, the customer accepts all responsibilities and liabilities pertaining to the legality of the products that will be shipped to them by The CBD Flower Shop Europe.
The client accepts responsibility and liability for:
- personal injury
- punitive measures,
- lost profit or revenues,
- loss of use of product or equipment
- loss of property that may result from the purchase, use or misuse of any product from The CBD Flower Shop Europe
The CBD Flower Shop Europe, its owners, agents and employees cannot be held responsible for the actions of its customers.
Our contact info:
E mail: email@example.com
*Please note all Responses will be replied to in English*
USING YOUR DATA
The CBD Flower Shop Europe will use your information for:
- Providing information about our services, articles and news to you
- Fulfilling orders placed by you,
- Processing any other transactions authorised or made by you with The CBD Flower Shop,
- Informing you of special offers
- Providing other marketing information to you which we think you may find of interest,
- Undertaking product or customer research/development.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
In the unlikely event that a liquidator, administrator or receiver is appointed over The CBD Flower Shop Europe or all or any part of The CBD Flower Shop Europe assets it may be that an insolvency agent may transfer your information to a third-party purchaser of the business if purchaser undertakes to use your information for the same purposes as set out in this policy. Your information will not be disclosed to government or local authorities, or other government institutions save as required by law or other binding regulations.
CONSENT AND ENQUIRIES
THE CBD FLOWER SHOP EUROPE – REFUND POLICY
Returns are only accepted if a fault is from our site, such as the wrong item being sent to you, or if the item has been damaged in the post. To get your refund the item needs to be sent back in an unopen, unused form. To do this contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the unlikely event that you are not happy with the quality of The CBD Flower Shop Europe products, a refund service is offered providing:
- You contact The CBD Flower Shop Europe within 14 days from the date of purchase by sending an e mail to email@example.com. Giving us your order reference and describing why you want a refund. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
- Return the product in its original packaging and unopened to The CBD Flower Shop Europe within 14 days from the date of purchase. If an item has been used/opened, and is not in original, saleable condition, we cannot accept a return.
- Items returned will be checked for faults and will either be replaced or refunded if a fault is identified.
- The CBD Flower Shop Europe are unable to exchange or refund any products that it finds are not faulty after checking them, in addition the customer may be asked to cover charge of returning products to them.
- The refund is for the cost of the product and excludes all postal & shipping costs.
- Refunds will generally be credited using the same payment method used for the purchase.
- The CBD Flower Shop Europe are unable to exchange or refund any products that are identified as not faulty after checking, in addition the customer may be asked to cover the charge of returning the products to them.
- The CBD Flower Shop Europe does not accept Hemp product returns based on not liking the taste or smell of it.
Under no circumstances may resellers or wholesalers or, in general, all subjects who intend to purchase the Products for the purpose of subsequent resale, make purchases on the Site. It is therefore forbidden for these subjects to register and make purchases on the Site.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of receipt of your order Monday to Friday (we do not dispatch Saturday, Sunday or Italian Bank Holidays).
You will receive the parcel tracking in a few hours after we have processed your order and the package will reach your doorstep in max 3 days.
Where our shipping allows we use Express Delivery.
During periods of high demand or seasonal holidays The CBD Flower Shop Europe may extend the dispatch within 24-hour window.
You can order from the following European countries:
All products sold by The CBD Flower Shop Europe comply with European law in terms of hemp cultivation:
– II Reg.-Delegate-n.-639-2014 Europe
– II European legislation n. 1307/2013
We guarantee the traceability and the certification of our products along the entire production chain.
We select only organic productions of Cannabis Light, that are grown in protected and specially designed Indoor environments.
We constantly analyse each batch and samples that we sell, in every aspect, in order to ensure that all the products present in our legal online and high street cannabis light shops comply with the legal limits and that they do not contain substances that can make the product unsafe.